Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day & Cookie Making



Here is Isaac making valentine cookies.

Samuel enjoyed eating the dough mostly.




Handsome Isaac decorating the cookies.





Uncle Eric made this for me to give to my beautiful wife.  It is a white chocolate handmade, homemade cheesecake.  He used a copper cutter to do this.  Eric Border is the bomb when it comes to copper and making it look like different things.  If you want to see his stuff go here.

Here is the meal that Jessica and I prepared.  It was very delicious.  I found these steaks on sale and decided to grill them.  They had some great marbling and flavor.  Jessica prepared the garlic asparagus, sweet potatoes, rice, and acorn squash.  It was super good. 

This is of course some tasty Welch's sparkling grape juice.


I had to go over and Help "Uncle Eric" with some computer/printer things and I found this super cool piece of glass laying around.  It made for a neat picture.

No comments: