Monday, February 8, 2010

Our 5th Wedding Anniversary 2.5.10

Well, here we are 5 years after the initial ceremony.  Jessica and I decided to wander off to Winston Salem, home of some of the great tobacco products.  Anyways, we went to Carrabbas for the first time and had a "okay" meal.  The bread and dip stuff was awesome but the salads were overloaded with dressing, and the food was just not what we expected.  The atmosphere was pleasant and the service was great.  One of the funny highlights of the place was the name of my entree'.  It was called "Pasta Rambo".  When the server brought out my meal, I said to him "Yeah it does look like Sylvester Stallone doesn't it"?  I really enjoyed going out with just Jessica and enjoying some alone time with her. 




After the meal, Jessica and I went to Dick's Sporting goods and looked at stuff, "that is all I have to say about that".  Anywayz, we went to the mall, grabbed some Girl Scout Cookies, drooled over some Pottery Barn crap, and left.  We then went to Barns & Noble and these photos below are the result of that.  Jessica was checking out this book that recently came out.  She might find that in her stocking this year or perhaps sooner.  *wink


No comments: