Friday, June 22, 2012

Luella's 1st Birthday 6.10.12 {part 1}

Finally here are the pictures of Luella's birthday!

Waiting to take her bath.

 Here she is taking her birthday bath!


 Not sure what she was doing with her hand (I think maybe watching the water drip off her hand!?). But isn't she the cutest? 



 Playing in the tupperware while we were getting things ready for her party.




My niece, Victoria doing an AMAZING job on decorating the cake!


 All finished!! It turned out beautiful!!

 The "sweet" table



  I made pinwheels to have throughout the party. They're so fun!


Her birthday hat I made for her.
 Another shot of the sweet table.


 The gift table.




 Lolly pops!

 Rock candy!


 Cookies my nieces and I decorated a few days before.

 Lemonade table.

 Cucumber sandwiches

Yet more pictures of the cake...


 Curry chicken salad sandwiches.

 Fruit & dip.





 All the food on the food table!




High chair somewhat decorated.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

You did such a wonderful job!! I love that cake and I love the cake stand, too! I wish I could have been there!