Sunday, March 11, 2012

9 months old! 3.10.12

Today Luella is 9 months old!

 She really enjoys her baths! She has so much fun, that she sometimes will get upset when I take her out. 


Taking a bath part1

Luella taking a bath part2


 Later on in the day she wasn't feeling very well and seemed to be running a slight fever. So she was really touchy and clingy here.

 Then she fell asleep in my arms.

  But thankfully, after her little nap she seemed to be feeling much better! Here she is eating a piece of cheese. I think this was the first time I had her try cheese. I think she liked it, at least at first, after a while she seemed done with it and spit some out! Ha!





 Later I gave her some egg yolk for the first time to try. 

 I don't think she was too crazy about it. Up until now she has liked pretty much everything I have fed her. 
But I don't really blame her, egg yolk can be a little icky at first or take some time to get use to.


 She's thinking, "what is this gross stuff you gave me to eat mom?!"

And then she was totally done with it, and started to play with it and then smeared it in her eye! Ha!

You can see for yourself what she thought of them! Haha!

No comments: