Wednesday, March 28, 2012

St. Patty's Day 3.17.12

Ok, I admit it, I totally forgot it was St. Patrick's day on the actual day. Now the day before I kept talking about the next day would be St. P's day and that we had to wear green. Would you believe it just totally vanished from my mind all through that day until around 3:00! So first part of that day I was just going about my day. The boys wanted to paint since I had told them that they could pain something fun that I had in mind. 
 So here they are painting clothes pin airplanes. You just use a clothes pin and some popsicle sticks to make them!


Isaac ever so precisely painting his clothes pin.

Samuel painting his!

 Luella sitting back in her stroller chillin while the boys paint. Notice the foot propped up! Ha!
Sadly I don't have a picture of the finish product of their planes. They had to dry for a long time, that and the glue we were using wasn't good for wood and it took forever for that to dry too. So I will have to show a picture of them another time.

So finally after my brain realized that it was St. P's day I quickly found green shirts for everyone. But by the time I could get pictures they already got super dirty (mostly Samuel & Luella).

Trying to get one of all of us. Didn't turn out so great.

 Poor Luella I realized didn't even have a green shirt. So I had to go through the boys' old baby clothes and found a shirt. There was a carrot and dog/bunny on the shirt that I took off it and I was going to quickly  make a cute flower (to make it look a little girly) to glue on her shirt. But for the life of me I couldn't find my glue gun, so I gave up on that idea. Yeah, it was a little ridiculous what I went through that day just for us all to wear green. So alas, she is just wearing the green shirt with no flower.


Who would want to pinch these cuties anyway??!!  




 Isaac's self portrait. What a good looking guy!

And of course my hilarious Samuel doing one of his classic hilarious poses!!

 Ahhh, my beautiful blue eyed girl!! Could she be any cuter??!!!! I think not!!

 So to redeem the day a little more, I gave the kids vanilla ice cream with green food coloring in it. They thought it was cool!


Green tongue!

No comments: