Thursday, March 15, 2012

Dirty faces 3.13.12

We've been having absolutely beautiful weather this week! So needless to say, we've all been enjoying it. With that said, the kids always seem to get extra dirty when playing outside (mostly the boys, hehe!). But Luella has her share of messiness as well! Below I had given Luella an apple slice to eat. She's been really good with big pieces of food. This piece as you can see, she's broken up and bit into small pieces everywhere. She's been breaking those two bottom teeth in well!
Yup, she's eating on the floor. It keeps her happy and occupied so I can get things done. Who said a kid eating on a dirty floor ever hurt them???


Samuel asked me to take pictures of him. And when he asks to get his picture taken, this is usually what happens when he's in front of a camera.... 



  And then he wants to see the pictures of himself. He's hilarious! He totally cracks me up! I can always count on him to make funny faces!

After Matthew came home from work I wanted to finish planting some bulbs I had. I asked him if he could watch Luella, to make sure she didn't eat everything in sight while she sat in the yard. So he got the camera, and I'm glad he did, because she sure DID want to eat everything in sight!
 I think that's a petal from a clover below her lip.



 Cute dirty baby foot!

  Cute baby hands!

Samuel being Samuel again! I love him so much! He was eating our ever expanding chive harvest that's been growing in our yard! Ha!

 Who's that cute little baby!!!!???


"MMMMMM, yummy I'll eat some more grass and clovers"

 I'm not sure what she was doing here, but that is the cutest cheesy grin I've ever saw in my life!


 Oh the cuteness!



Hello everyone!

No comments: