Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Luella plays peek-a-boo! 3.16.12


Luella has a book called "Peek-A-Who?" and I read it to her a lot. She gets really excited! We have played peek-a-boo (or "peek!" as we usually do) with her for quite a long time now. And one day we caught her taking a blanket or it may have been a piece of clothing and she was holding it over her face and then would quickly pull it away. I then realized she was playing peek! It was adorable! There have been other times where others, (I know Aunt Jamie mostly) has played it with her and Luella would take the blanket and cover up Aunt Jamie's face to get her to keep doing it! So since then I have tried to catch it on camera but have failed, she usually stopped by the time I got the camera. So this day, finally she did it again!

Here she is playing on the floor (One of the times I was trying to get her to do it).



Here looking through her "Peek-A-Who?" book. 

And finally doing it for Daddy and I! And getting super excited! This picture isn't the greatest quality, but that expression is priceless!

And got it on video!

No comments: