Friday, May 18, 2012

March 19, 2012


Still trying to get caught up on here. I know it's going SLOW. But at least I'm doing what I can when I can, right? ;)
 One of the boys' favorite things to do is paint.... They had recently got some new paint, so they were really itching to use it. Here's Samuel painting away on his "masterpiece". Not totally sure what it's suppose to be, but he was all into it... I love it!



 Isaac wasn't sure what he wanted to paint, so it took him a while to think about it. 

 Still in deep thought about what to paint... Oh I love him so!

 Samuel's artwork. He said it was an alligator in green water and red water! Ha!



 Finally Isaac started painting a happy little sun!

 Luella enjoying some kiwi.

 Ohh,  a little tart!


 Not sure what this look was for, but she looks disgruntled about something... probably wanted more kiwi.





Having fun playing with her toys....

And eating them! :)

Luella's hair has been growing more and getting thicker. And no, her hair isn't red, it may look slightly like that in this picture. But her hair is light brown.

No comments: