Sunday, May 20, 2012

Bubbles & Goofiness 3.29.12

I was tired of my deck looking so dirty and needing washed. So I thought it would be something I could have the boys do and they could have fun doing it. 

 And they did have lots of fun!










 They were blowing bubbles, but I had a hard time getting many of the bubbles on camera. They kept popping too quick. I think the bubble had just popped right as I took this picture. You can see little specks from it popping.

 Not really in focus, but you can see a few bubbles.

A couple bubbles floating.



 After bible study that evening, everyone was acting a little goofy!

 Some how the pictures of Jackie & I are always of us sticking our tongues out... I guess that's just us! Ha!

 Uncle Kevin.... hahahaha!!

 Missing his long haired days... LOL!

 Luella was so touchy to have anyone else hold her. Jackie would try and get her happy, and she just would cry.

Quinn & I.

No comments: