Friday, May 18, 2012

Family 3.26.12


My Sister Jackie, brother in-law Kevin and their kids all came down for a weeks visit. This is the second year that they've rented a cabin to stay in while here. It's a fun time for all of us because we spend a lot of time at the cabin having family gathers, movie watching, games etc. It's fun!

This morning Mia had a really loose tooth. She was really worked up over it. The poor thing. I remember those days of loosing teeth!

 Lots of tears, but bless her heart, it did eventually come out a day or so later.

There was a lot of Angry Bird playing by these two boys.

 Funny expressions! Haha!

 Yup, they would stay on that the ENTIRE day if no one told them to get off.



 HILARIOUS face on Noah!!! He's such a goofy little guy! 

 Morning play at the cabin. She was being super cute (like always).

My sweet little nugget.





 Breakfast eats + cute kids



 Noah being silly again. Love this kid!

 Hannah. How I love those freckles.


 Mia, much happier after the whole working on the tooth escapade.

 The cabin Jackie & Kevin rent is within walking distance to my parents house. So most of us would walk back and forth to the houses. Here Luella and I were on our way heading over to Mom & Dad's to meet up with others that had been over there.



 The other's were already heading back, but Samuel decided to turn around and go back to Grandpa & Grandma's with me. But then changed his mind when he saw Elijah and Alex heading back to the cabin.

 My dad was being hilarious... he was saying this kitten was a "teacup cat" so he got a cup (mug) and put the cat in it! Ha!

 Matthew and I totally think Samuel looks like Matthew's little brother Jacob in this picture! It's funny how I've never noticed that before.

 Kevin being hilarious with Noah!! There's always a lot of "hilarious" going on when we all are together!!

 Oh and the guys drinking addiction!! hahaha!! Don't worry, they were non-alcoholic.

 Elijah is growing up and looking so much older. I remember when he was just a teeny tiny 4 lb. baby!!! Time sure flies!!

 Sweet Mia, wouldn't be Mia, without those two fingers in her mouth, I love her so much!

 So later on this day all the girls and I (Most of us sisters and a few tag alongs) went out shopping for the day. (And bad me, didn't take ANY pictures of our outing). But Matthew apparently took some of what was going on back on the mountain. And had a little "mini photoshoot" with Samuel. I love these photos of him!





 Our handsome Samuel!

And Mom & Dad doing what they love to do... Play Michigan Rummy!! ha! They're so cute!

No comments: