Sunday, May 27, 2012

Memorial Weekend 5-27-12

Saturday night I took the kids shopping and Isaac picked this tub of Perler beads out. I haven't done these since I was a kid! It's a fun craft!


 Isaac's target and hamburger. These are his own designs! I Think he did a GREAT job!

 Cutie! Standing and walking!

 Samuel eating a popsicle.



 Eating dinner on the deck.



  Yum, Yum!

 "mmmmmmm" as she says while she eats!

 My drunken husband! haha! Not really!

 My delicious plate of food! BBQ steak (with homemade bbq sauce, made by yours truly), Yummy organic beet greens with some swiss chard and green onions from our CSA box we get each week, and mashed potatoes! It was really good!

 Luella really enjoyed it too!




 Cute messy potato face!

 The boys were being hilarious! They kept making faces and wanted me to take their picture.


 Samuel's cracking me up!

 Isaac's look, with Samuel's peeking eyeball!

 This one is SUPER hilarious!!! HAHA!! I'm not sure what he was doing to achieve this look, but it kind of looks like a old man look!

 Not so good picture of me eating. Ha!

The water in the pool was COLD!

No comments: